Setúbal Market Tour with Cooking Class is an experience where you will encounter familiar smells of fresh fish, seafood, fruits and vegetables.
Mercado do Livramento is the Setúbal main market, where we will be the best products. You will meet some locals and observe the tiles panels on both sides of the wall on the main entrance.
Setúbal Market Tour is the perfect spot to have contact with locals, learn the portuguese culture, history from Setúbal region.
After the visit to the Market, we will go to our kitchen and cook with the fresh ingredients that we bought in the local market.
Our visit will be informative and informal, bring comfortable clothes, we will supply an appron for the Cooking Class, that you can work with the ingredients, in a total hands-on experience.
Setúbal Market Tour includes three major moments: first the visit to the local market, Cooking Class and the meal with the Setúbal Wine region wines.
At the Cooking Class you will cook a three courses menu served with portuguese wines from Setúbal Wine region.
- Highlights: Visit to Setúbal Market called Mercado do Livramento and Cooking Class.
- Availability: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Starting : 9:30 am at the meeting point and it is estimated to end around 2:30 pm.
- Meeting Point : Main door of Livramento Market at Av. Luísa Tody.
- Language: English, Portuguese and Russian
- Price: 70 € / person (taxes included)
- Arrábida Tasting can accept different bookings for the same class. Minimum 2 people and a maximum of 6 persons.
- You should provide us any allergies that you may have or health restriction, that we can prepare and adapt based on the Portuguese traditional dishes.
- On the Portuguese Traditional Dishes you will not find any option for vegetarians.
Book your Setúbal Market Tour with Cooking Class.